Sunday, December 30, 2007

Project Crawlway

Since I never know when the Paparazzi will about, I alway try to look my best. You'll never see me on What Not To Wear! So I thought, what a better way to remember 2007 than to take a look back at some of my best fashion statements...



Notice how my cheeks match my hat. It is important to pay attention to color details with Winter-wear. Also notice that my Mama and Baba drink a lot of wine. Perhaps this is their way to get their cheeks pink like mine








When your outfit is very cute it is important to show the right attitude, so people know you're also fierce like a lion.







If you're like me and your mode of travel is a giant ladybug, you'll want good shoes. Doesn't my mama have pretty hair? I hoping mine grows out soon so I can flip it around properly during photo shoots.









When dressed in bright polka-dots I always try to hang out with people in drab colors. I also like to make them carry me. Oh, and if anyone knows of a place to get good baby sunglasses, hook me up. I may have brownish eyes, but the bright sun reflecting off the snow is seriously going to give me wrinkles already.






PETA called and asked me to one of their anti-fur billboards. I believe this one appeared in Times Square.






Here are the highlights from my 2007 Line - BebeCoutoure:

No comments: