Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Days

Lots of very happy days lately.

Italic
Here I am sporting the Dutch slippers that Papa and Gogo gave me. I normally won't wear them, but since I heard there was a new Dutch baby in the neighborhood - congratulations Maike and family! - I was happy to get festive with these comfy clogs.









To the left you'll see what I hope will be my first passport photo. I'm getting tired of posing in front of our only white wall for this passport thing!









Here's a nice shot of me looking rather smug and feeling very pleased with myself after I pretended to be utterly exhausted at the Science Museum so that my mom would get me the heck out of a dark museum on a sunny day. What was she thinking?


Though I'm sure nobody who saw me rubbing my eyes at the museum will believe it, I perked up as soon as we walked out the door. We took a nice around city park and said hi to the ducks. I almost got away with a nap free day, but eventually I did give in.






















In other news, I recently became very fond of Corn. He came with Mr. Potato Head
...




I told him I loved him on Friday and then became a little concerned when his arm fell off. Uh oh.



We also got word of Jimmy & Jenny's BIG DAY - I'm talking about it here.



There is so so so much more to say, but these uploads take way too long and a girl's got to get her beauty sleep.

No comments: